Pages

Here's what we were making...


A big thank you to everyone who joined the fun and entered the competition! The three lucky winners have been emailed and all who entered should be getting a little inbox love too, keep an eye out!

The cupcakes were the one most people had trouble with, we had lots of "cookies" and "brownies" but the detectives out there would have found a telling clue hidden in the photo; cupcake wrappers! Yes, there was some guesswork involved too but that's half the fun!

Original recipes:

Vegan Banana Bread
Masala Chai Tea
Chocolate Cupcakes (just add choc chips)
Peanut Butter Frosting
Chickpea & Lentil Curry

Love Mae

5 comments:

  1. I love banana bread!! I have a recipe I love but I think I will try this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these sound amazing! Thanks for sharing this recipes, I will definitely be trying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm...butter isn't vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!!! I'll try it tomorrow! ;) Can you guys tell me wich font did you used? Is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Marianchus! We actually were a little bit clever and made this font ourselves.

    ReplyDelete

Are you following us on instagram?

Are you following us on instagram?